Monday, January 28, 2008
For three years now, I have told myself, my friends, and my family that I can succeed in life and also play poker. That has led me to living with my parents, having no social life, and so forth. I have set this challenge to prove to myself that I can play poker, enjoy it, and also have a happy and successful life. So FTOPs is no longer a viable option. The only one I am even considering as a possibility is the Main Event, but since I am decreasing the amount of poker I play, it would seem to be harder to get a bankroll in time to qualify. So for now, my life and my poker life are about to merge like never before...and that's walking...
Sunday, January 13, 2008
FTOPs VII is about to start on Full Tilt Poker, and I am going to try my best to qualify for some events this time. I usually wait a while and then try to qualify late in the game, but this time I am starting almost as soon as the qualifiers came out. My main events I am focusing on are:
- Event #1: $200+16 NLHE ($750,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #4: $200+16 PLHE ($100,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #5: $200+16 FLHE 6-max ($150,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #8: $120+9 NLHE Knockout 6-max ($150,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #9: $300+22 NLHE ($1,000,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #10: $1,000+60 6-max ($1,000,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #14: $300+22 Razz ($150,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #15: $200+16 NLHE 6-max ($150,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #17: $2,500+120 NLHE Two-Day Event ($1,500,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #19: $240+16 NLHE Knockout ($300,000 Guaranteed)
- Event #20: $500+35 NLHE Main Event ($2,000,000 Guaranteed)
I know it is a lot, so I am hoping I get in atleast half of them. Working on Event #1 right now. Anyways, I will try to update you on the progress here in the next month on a regular basis. Please post if you want to say hi! Talk you you all later!