Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to Basics

Well, back to posting here, and back to some basic low level grinding. Been thinking a lot about the UBOC, and decided that I am going to make a small deposit ($25-50) on UltimateBet and try to grind the steps to get entries into the UBOC 4 tourneys. Unhappy that I have to dep on UB/AP to do it, but I think there is really good value in the tourneys. My schedule to qualify is as follows:

-Week 1 (December 14th-20th): Step 1
-Week 2 (December 21st-27th): Step 2
-Week 3 (December 28th-January 3rd): Steps 3-4
-Week 4 (January 4th-January 10th): Steps 5-7
-Week 5 (January 11th-January 17th): Steps 8-10

I know that I will probably need more than one week for the step 1s, but I think this is a good start to a schedule. I will try to remember to update this as I qualify (and hopefully end up playing) for the UBOC. Thanks for reading.

No comments: