If you can't tell by now, I kinda like goals. So the goal I had before, I am going to revisit. Going to deposit on Friday, and attempt to go up one level every two weeks. If I can move up in one week, I will. The amounts below are the SnG and Multi-table SnGs Buyins I am playing, but will fit MTTs around that buy in level. So, if it takes two weeks per level, I will be at the $335ish SnGs by 11/06/09. Here are the level details.
2. $12 multitable SnGs/$16 SnGs: By August 14th. Bankroll at a minimum of $250.
3. $27: By August 28th. Bankroll at a minimum of $550.
4. $38: By September 11th. Bankroll at a minimum of $775.
5. $60: By September 25th. Bankroll at a minimum of $1250.
6. $114: By October 9th. Bankroll at a minimum of $2400.
7. $225: By October 23rd. Bankroll at a minimum of $5750.
8. $335: By November 6th. Bankroll at a minimum of $7000.
Also, besides just getting to the bankroll amounts, I will have to have done a withdrawal in that time frame before I move up. Once I get to the $335 mark (if I do), I will probably play that level for about a week or two and then move down to $114/225 to have more buyins. I will blog my updates, but it will start this week. I am hoping to get it done by February 2010, as I am sure there will be setbacks, but if I were to do it on time would be sick! Good luck me!