Saturday, August 1, 2009

A good start

I lost $4 on the day, but was a good day. I deposited $75 (was going to be $125, but kept some to pay for other things). Did not do very well, and it dropped to $20ish.

Then, instead of just tilting my money away (like I normally would), I did what people have told me to do for a long time, and I dropped down levels. Also played a double or nothing to win some money (which I did), but more importantly to get some confidence back in my game. Got 1st, 4th, and 6th in some $3.25 45 mans, a 12th in a 90 man, and then the double or nothing match. That was all in about 7 or 8 games.

I was making a lot of smart folds, which I never do. I am always the one who tells myself I am beat, but let's call 75% of my stack just to see it. So I hope I can keep working that out of my game, as the results last night may be a showing of why you fold.

The other thing that was weird was I got pocket aces to no action four times and pocket kings no action three times. That was just frustrating to no end. haha.

Going to keep the deadlines the same and see how today goes, but I am really happy with my game...for now...

No comments: