Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life Post #1

Hey guys. Have not posted in awhile. Not been playing too much poker other than a freeroll here and there. Been trying to figure out life right now. I am thinking I am going to go back to college this fall. If I do, I will probably go to Des Moines Area Community College, and go to the Ankeny campus. They have a partnership program with Iowa State, and Ankeny is about 15 minutes drive from Ames. So I could live with my buddies in Ames and drive to school. Other options are to keep working as a temp and part-time with my mom, Mercy Corps, become a poker dealer, military, etc. My mom, my dad and I are going to meet on Monday night to discuss my future, so I will be able to let you know then. Hopefully then I can get back on track pokerwise. So anyways, going up to my cabin this weekend and going to run a 5k. That is 3.1 miles, and I am not in good shape at all. So completing it will be a huge accomplishment. My goal is to be done in 40 minutes or less, but it will be hard. That is all for now!

No comments: